Sunday 5 June 2011

Are People Crazy?

Are people crazy? I don't no. Maybe I'll never know. You see there are some questions without answers.You may say why i want to know if people are crazy. See an example. I like black humor. I said a joke to a friend of mine, a really clever one. But when he heard it he said that this joke was awful. I asked him why but i never got an answer because he started running and screaming like a man who escaped from the asylum. See another example. The girls of my class are very weird creatures. They are certainly not human bins. At the school I go when we have a brake from our lessons they do a lot of crazy things like showing and touching their boobs or they sing like donkeys. They play volleyball like donkeys, too.  But when i try to talk to them and say that they have to practice their singing and volleyball abilities to be better they slap me like i said the worse curse to them. Are people crazy? I don't no. Maybe I'll never know.

1 comment:

  1. I don't want to insult anyone. I just want to write at my blog.

    ReplyDelete