Thursday 16 June 2011

The Funny Games aren't so Funny.

It was a  night , I don't  remember exactly when, but it definitely night. There was nothing on TV and i was really bored. Then I saw that a movie on Et1 was starting. I didn't know anything about this movie. So I started watching it. At the start it was an ordinary movie- I mean it started LIKE an ordinary movie. A family went to a house to spend the weekend. But two boys come after a while to ask for eggs. This is it. After this chaos. These two boys ... I'm not gonna tell anything else. My point is that a movie as violence and brutal it is it can be a really good one. I didn't see the whole movie but as far as i saw it was good but not for my age I  don't say not to watch this movie . I only say to watch this movie only if you are old enough. Ihe

No comments:

Post a Comment